Call us today - 02 4655 0777
- Dentistry - During a dental check, our vets will identify existing problems and discuss a plan for dental health care.
- Dermatology - Consultations for skin, ear and allergic conditions in both dogs and cats are available with Dr Tina Baxter.
- Desexing - our desexing procedure is second to none. We go the extra mile to ensure your pets experience is as safe and comfortable as possible.
- Geriatric care - Uni Vets Camden can provide medication, treatment and advice for a range issues faced by senior pets.
- Obesity - Our vets can provide you with the tools and information to get your pet back to a healthy weight.
- Soft tissue surgery - Being clinical tutors to Sydney University’s Veterinary Science students, our vets are at the forefront of veterinary surgery techniques.
- Tick and flea control - Our experienced staff can help you choose the most effective flea and tick control product for your pet.
- Vaccinations - Puppies and kittens must be vaccinated before they encounter a disease. Our adult core vaccines (C3) lasts three years.
- Worming - Intestinal worms and heartworm affect both dogs and cats. There are many treatment products to choose from and our vets can advise on the most appropriate product for your pet.