Dear valued clients, As a result of the heightened Covid risk for clients and staff, we have introduced a new procedure effective from Monday 16th August. This is being implemented to limit exposure, be assured we will keep you informed throughout the process.
How it will work:
• Your details will be confirmed when you make your appointment
• When you arrive for your appointment stay in your car and call our reception on 02 4655 0777. Our reception staff will then alert the veterinary team of your arrival.
• A vet, final year veterinary student or vet nurse will come to your vehicle and take a history. (both the staff member and you should be wearing a mask when speaking)
• Your animal will then be brought into the hospital by our team
• You will be asked to wait outside in your car
• A vet will examine your animal then call you to discuss
• The veterinarian will obtain permission from you relating to recommended procedures and medications
• Our reception team will then call you in regards to any administrative requirements and payment - You can pay over the phone, or admin staff can take the EFTPOS machine to your vehicle
• Your animal will be returned to your car Thank you for being understanding through this difficult time; please be assured we are committed to providing quality veterinary care to your animals and are doing our best to make this as easy as possible.